It can not comprise when you look at the report that is mere of views, nor in only report regarding the viewpoints of this philosophers we discuss. You need to protect the claims you make. You must provide reasons why you should believe them.
And that means you can not simply state:
My view is the fact that P. I think this because.
we realize that the after considerations. supply an argument that is convincing P.
Descartes says that Q; nonetheless, the after thought-experiment will show that Q is certainly not real.
Descartes says that Q. we find this claim plausible, for the reasons that are following.
- Criticize that argument; or show that one arguments for the thesis are no good
- Defend the argument or thesis against somebody else’s critique
- Offer reasons to trust the thesis
- Offer counter-examples to your thesis
- Contrast the skills and weaknesses of two views that are opposing the thesis
- Offer examples that really help explain the thesis, or that assist to really make the thesis more plausible
- Argue that one philosophers are devoted to the thesis by their other views, though they don’t emerge and explicitly endorse the thesis
- Discuss exactly just what consequences the thesis might have, if it had been real
- Revise the thesis, into the light of some objection